Are you suffering from allergy or throat irritation?
Do you live near a busy road and got exhausted by reminding yourself to close the doors and windows to keep dust and other pollutants out of your home?
If you’re confronting any of the above scenarios, then it is high time that you need to make some productive changes without moving out of your roadside property, which would not be a feasible solution.
The best choice is that you can purchase an air purifier that will continuously deliver streams of fresh and safe air to your home.
Favorably, the market is abundant with such air purifiers.
Table of Contents
Best Air Purifiers for Traffic Pollutants
Coway Airmega 300
it has an expensive design on the market. It tends to draw air from both sides. It is an advanced air purifier developed by Coway, cleans productively, discreetly, and intelligently.
- it has 3-stage physical air filtration system. It consists of a washable and a permanent net-type filter and can prevent larger contaminants from intruding into the system and saves the primary filter from clogging.
- It can capture up to 99.97 % of minuscule particles as well as tiny microns of size 0.3 such as dust, mold, and even smoke droplets.
- Coway has 5 smart fan modes- sleep, low, medium, and high. At lesser speeds, the noise level is practically silent but it can go high as 43.2 dB at times.
- It is Energy Star certified which uses only 56 watts of power.
IQAir Health Pro Plus Air Purifier
EPA suggests using an air purifier which is the only best solution to treat indoor air pollution after source management and ventilation. The IQ Air Health Pro Plus can be that ideal purifier that consists of a Hyper HEPA Filter to remove particles that are 100 times smaller than a standard HEPA filter. It also carries an odor filter and a pre-filter to remove contaminants.
- it has a three-stage filtration technology-a pre-filter, a VS-Cell Gas and odor Filter, and a Hyper HEPA filter.
- Its dimensions are 28 inches high, 15 inches wide and 16 inches deep which is ideal for living room, bedroom, kitchen, and even your home office.
- It is has a large fan, and it has been designed with 8-shock absorbers to isolate the fan. It consumes less electricity, which means you can save money.
- It has a vertical air purifier that includes 3D ultra-seal technology. It contributes to the purifier’s acoustic insulation. It can prevent air leakage by sealing the filter frame to the housing.
Honeywell Insight HPA5300 HEPA Air Purifier
it has a powerful HEPA filtration and a cutting-edge design that displays important information such as air quality and device settings from a distance. The Air Quality indicator, which is powered by a VOC sensor, constantly monitors room air quality and offers real-time and color-coded feedback on the clear Insight TM display panel.
- it can filter room air up to 5 times per hour in a 500 square foot room to cleanse more air through the filter.
- It can reduce certain pollutants up to 99.9%. The Honey Well HEPA filter catches tiny allergens of 0.3 microns or bigger from the air.
- The auto mode constantly checks for the VOC sensor and adjusts cleaning levels to achieve the best results. The new Insight TM Display glows has an air quality indicator and Auto Mode option.
- It also captures and reduces certain airborne viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier
It comes with multi-stage filtration and a good airflow rate Winix 5500-2 comes to your rescue by removing pet hair and dander, and the washable pellet-based carbon filter, and Plasma wave excellent against odors.
- it has plasma-wave technology operating to safely remove odors, allergies, chemical vapors, and other contaminants while emitting no hazardous ozone.
- It features a plastic shell wrapped in luxurious black color.
- It has a TRUE HEPA filter which can collect 99.97% of pollutants of 0.3 millimeters.
- It has a Washable AOC carbon filter which is constructed with activated carbon granular for odor elimination.
Levoit Air Purifier
Levoit Air Purifier is a cylindrical air purifier featuring a 360-degree air input and a free 3-in-1 air filter. It is a silent air purifier with a smoke CADR of 141 CFM which can clean 210 square feet of room five times an hour.
- it has a 3-in-1 filter cartridge that consists of a pre-filter net, a true HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. The outermost filter is a pre-net filter that keeps the core filters clean.
- The H13 True HEPA filter, in conjunction with the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter, captures 99.97% of airborne particles of 0.3 microns in size, including dust, smoke, pollen, and odor.
- Quiet KEAP technology decreases its noise levels to a near-silent 24dB which can guarantee that your sleep has not been hampered.
- It serves you by blending in with its surroundings, and its polished white finish allows this air purifier to fit possibly anywhere.